The Company posses the following certification:
- Documented, asserted and functional integrated management system consisting of quality management system according to the standard ISO 9001:2008 and of environmental management system according to the standard ISO 14001:2004. Both management systems are certified by the company TÜV SÜD Czech Ltd. for the field of development, production, service, repairs and modernisation of passenger rail vehicles driving and driven inclusive their parts and propulsion systems.
- Qualified welding process of steel and aluminium alloy structures, re-tested by TÜV SÜD Czech Ltd. according to:
- EN ISO 3834-2 standard,
- České dráhy ČD V95/5 regulation
- ČSN EN 15085 (Class CL1),
- DIN EN 15085 (Class CL1).
- Certificate of technical competence of the supplier issued the Certification Centre of the Czech Railways, Inc. for repairs of railway vehicles and spare parts production in the range specified in this certificate.
- Qualified staffs in spheres of quality system management, welding inspection and technical checking, tests and intended electrical equipment revisals.